I checked my Duke Energy bill online today thinking it would be lower because I used less electricity.The bill was actually $82.00 more.

After calling Duke to see why, I was told the CB rate went to 8.99 per kilowatt. Wow, what a hike! The savings I made on past bills was pretty much negated. I take the blame for thinking I would not be notified first.

This is another example of very bad business.

Cincinnati Bell should notify people when the rate is going up, especially so much higher.I am on a set income and this type of increase has hurt me very much.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "get people who can speak english had to speak with four people and still no solution". This person is overall dissatisfied with Duke Energy. The most disappointing about electricity at Duke Energy was how hard it is to contact Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Duke Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Duke Energy to other companies on our site.

Comments